Monday 1 October 2012

31 Day Nail Challenge: Week 4 - Green Nails

It's already week 4 in the nail art challenge that Morgan, Gemx and myself are doing together. Time flies! The obvious choice for green nails in my eyes was dinosaurs. I love dinosaurs. I thought for a while about doing Yoshi, everyone's favourite dinosaur! But I forgot to take my red nail art pen with me to my bf's for the weekend so I had to rethink. This is what I came up with!


Super Mario 1up Mushrooms! YAY! I used two coats of China Glaze Gaga for Green from my birthday haul, and my nail art pens for the details. I totally geeked out whilst doing these. Ok well no I was watching Downton Abbey on Sky+ lol but inside I was geeking out. I'm such a Nintendo fangirl and love the whole Mario/Yoshi franchise. Did you know that Kirby celebrated his 25th birthday only a few days ago? Happy Birthday you pink ball of joy! <3

Anyway. Enough of that. I now have 2 more lives than my cat, though my brother asked if I should count my actual life because he said "you haven't got one". *sad face*

Gemx and I met up in London yesterday for a mammoth nail varnish buying session. It went well. I'll do a post on that very soon! She was telling me about the green nails she did and how she wanted to redo them but didn't have time. They look fine to me though! Here is her green manicure!

Here's what Gemx has to say! 
"Here are my green nails! I had a hard time thinking of a green theme,but I've been meaning to try this green glitter polish for ages, so I decided this was the time to try it! I first used a coat of Nails Inc (London Nights) which is a great one coat black and one coat of Filthy Gorgeous Rock Star (Tarnished Gold) over the top. Tarnished gold is definitely a misleading name, it looks pretty green to me, but it's a really nice dense glitter with small and large glitter bits."


I have this same glitter polish and it definitely looks much more limey than the picture shows here! It's so pretty!

So there we have greeeeen nails! These were super fun to do and not too hard either yay! Plus my bf really liked them too =)
Let me know what you think and be sure to check out Morgan's green nails too!

-Leishasaurus

4 comments:

Gemx said...

I love the 1up mushrooms, they look fantastic! :)
I can't wait to try out all the awesome polishes I bought in London! xx

Amaris said...

The name of your blog is the CUTIE-est! Haha okay that was a pretty bad joke but I do love your blog name! :)

Unknown said...

very nice glitter nails!
would you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

Leishasaurus said...

Haha love these comments, thank-you! xx