Sunday 4 September 2011

O.P.I. - DS Original

Hello =) I'm trying to get into the habit of posting regularly so here I am again! Today I want to show you a polish that in my opinion is the most beautiful of them all; the stunning Original from OPI's Designer Series. This is the only true holo that I own. I have the one from M&S but it doesn't really do what I want it to.. I also have the Wireless Holographic Top Coat by China Glaze which needs 6 coats to get a decent holo effect.. but this one is something else.
The colour is gorgeous too, it's a lovely muted light purple. The polish itself is quite sheer but after 2 coats the holo detracts enough from the vnl that I can manage to live with it rather than using 3 coats and using up more polish! I must preserve this one as best I can! I bought it from a GumTree add by Hannah over at London Lacquer at the beginning of August and I'm SO glad that I did! No regrets at all!!
So here is the proof that this polish is gorgeous!


This last picture I took after a weekend away visiting friends in Southampton and it still looks in pretty good condition! Look how sparkly this polish is even in the shade! Aahhhh *swoon* <3
So this is my favourite polish. Can you see why? =)
Leisha xx

No comments: