Sunday 24 March 2013

31 Day Nail Challenge: Week 28 - Inspired by a Flag

Yes I'm aware that we are nearly into the next week and therefore I'm WAY behind but there we go, this week has just been crazy-busy.

For my flag nails I chose to use the International Maritime Signal Flags. Each flag represents a different letter but also other warnings and messages to passing ships. I chose to use the flags to spell out my blog name on my nails =)



 My right hand thumb is a hyphen and my right pinkie is a heart from my blog logo, so those ones aren't flags in case you were wondering why they weren't on the list, I just had to make up space on my hands lol



I'm pleased with how these turned out and I have had tons of compliments on them! They're quite striking to look at.

For these I used a base of 3 coats of No7 Snowflake on each nail, which as I've mentioned before is a total pain to use but my other white has gone too gloopy to be saved. I did buy another this week but after I'd already done my nails. The other colours were from my Rio Nail Art Pen kit.

Gemx has been really busy too this week with family stuff meaning I haven't had anything from her so I'll add it later. Alli is back though! So go and check out her blog to catch up with how her challenge is going!

That's it for now! I can't wait to do my nails for the supernatural challenge, I've been sitting on an idea for ages! Expect lots of sparkles!

-Leisha.

No comments: